*Ding Dong*
Alright, once again...
I abandoned my dearest blog...
Since my ah sian kor keep asking me about my blog.
So, I decide to update it. =]
These few months, I have gone through so many things.
I faced so many obstacles, challenges, problems etc..
Life ain't as smooth as I think.
That's what I realize after so many things keep happening on me.
The past just let it pass.
What I want to express in this post, is about my recent problems.
Well, I think is the conflict inside me.
I just can't think out of the box.
It just too hurt.
I try to understand her.
But, I can't.
I can't make it.
How foolish am I?!
What to do? I'm just want everything back to before.
You know what?
I almost cried that day.
No one know about that. Just my sailou knew it.
I told him everything.
And the night I told him, I cried.
I can't stand it anymore.
Why?!
Am I really that difficult to mix with?
I don't think so.
But why this kind of things keep happening on me?
Why?
I can't figure it out.
From Form 1 till now, Form5.
5 years secondary school life!
I face same kind of problems twice!
And it's the problem that I never ever think it will happen on me TWICE.
The first-time-problem, I cried.
Then when I recalled back, I thought it was the most foolish thing I had never done.
She doesn't deserve for me to cry for.
The second time.
I cried again.
Enough crying. It's really enough.
Crying can't solve problem.
I know about that.
But that's the only way for me to relieve my tension.
I like to hide in my room, think about it then cry.
After crying, I really feel better a lot!
Perhaps, like sailou say so, I will try not to think about it anymore.
Just get used to this condition.
I believe such harsh situation won't let me down.
I will get through it.
With all my guts and might.
I will.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment