I'm getting stress. And I regret for not quit this thing earlier. I should learn xhin. Quit it earlier. Then I wont face so many problems.
I know every problem can be solved. But, I hate people suspect my moral quality. Hey! Who am I? How I act? How my manner? For those who know me, DON'T tell me you all dont know this. I'm not that cheap to do such things.
If facing any problem, then surely all push to me. What the hell! I'm your maid, is it?! I took the money?! Go die. I know myself more than you all. If I really took it, then you all now can come kill me. I wont take ANY revenge.
Please..
Open eyes big big! And squeeze your brain hard!
Stop accusing me!!!
You know what I mean!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Posted by Joe at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment