BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010







*Stop playing!
*Stop on9-ing!
*Stop over chit-chatting!

I'm telling myself almost every seconds, every minutes, every hours, everyday, every week, every months.
But, I still can't make it.
Don't have a strong determination.

Hah!
That's me. =.=
And my mom keep nagging me every single time.
I know is for my own good.
Somehow, I just can't endure the nagging.
It keep spinning around my head.
Make me so uncomfortable.

Well, SPM SPM SPM.
These few days I keep thinking about this.
Just left few months.
And I still fooling around with friends.
WTH happening to me?!

I keep worrying about Add math everyday.
As you all know, my add math is the worst!
So sad about that.
Really need to put lots of effort on this subject.
I dont wanna regret in the future.

Everyone is putting high expectation on me.
Especially my family members.
I don't wanna let them down.
I have decided to start studying.


Start from now,
Stay AWAY from computer.
Stay AWAY from sleeping.
Stay AWAY from playing.
Stay AWAY from fooling around.


Well, hope I can make it.
Need to motivate myself.

I also hope that computer won't attract me again! =D


0 comments: