BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010








Wish you were here. =)





Today, we have a short briefing about matrikulasi. The lecturer gave us a test. It's a test to let us know how suitable we are in our dream-field.

I always wish to be a pharmacist. It's my dream job. I had fixed this goal since Form4. I put lots of effort on my Biology and Chemistry. Though both of this subjects sometimes really driving me nuts. But, I don't mind. As long as I achieved my goal.

However, today's test really let me down. Seriously down. From that test, I just get 30%. Meaning I'm not really suitable to be a pharmacist. I was like.. HUH?! How come... From that moment, I just kept silent. I can't accept this. I tried to comfort myself.. " Come on, it's just a test! " Ohyea.. A test... Still can't cheer me up.


My friends teased on me. I know they aren't deliberate. So, I don't care so much. All of them got a very high percentage on their dream-job. Kind of envy them.
I'm feeling blue. I don't have mood to do my homework even. I wish someone could cheer me up. Motivating me. Tell me that I can be a pharmacist. PLEASE...



0 comments: