BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yo!
Trip to Langkawi!
Lazy to write long long.
Just photos ~ ^^


First day : My aunty birthday




My birthday aunty ( Green )





Second day :
Well, nothing special happen that day.
My relatives all gambling for whole day.
Then, we took dinner at my uncle restaurant.
I like my uncle restaurant so much!
Its atmosphere~ Phew witt~
Super duper nice!
Too bad I didn't bring camera to dinner.
I thought it will be a simple dinner only.
Just 3 tables only are Malaysian.
The rest all tourist.
And and!
I saw Koreans!!! ^^






Third day: Went for boating.
Closer to my nephew and niece.
They super duper cute!

See~ leng zai~ xD
Eagles

I like this photo so much. ( Taken by my bro, but instruct by me! xD)


Bats.

That's me and my Form 1 niece.

0 comments: