Friends, I ♥ U.
So, It's 5 Dec.
After coming back from Langkawi, I stuck in Alor Star till now.
Boring.
Go moldy. xD
I'm waiting for my St John camp.
15 Dec.
2 weeks to go.
-
Hmmm....
Jess went to KL.
Xhin Xhin, if I'm not mistaken, she supposed back from KL already.
Xuen, went to Bangkok.
Atuk is going to Singapore tonight.
All went for vacation.
I supposed at Phuket now.
Somehow, our trip had been canceled.
Owhhhh........
*sob sob*
My beach~ ~ ~
My mom supposed go to Hong Kong with my aunty to visit my Sa Cik Gong. (三叔公)
Cancel too.
No clothes for me. No shoes for me.
Thought want ask her buy clothes for me.
*sob sob*
So, I'll keep boring until 15 Dec.
That's all~
So, It's 5 Dec.
After coming back from Langkawi, I stuck in Alor Star till now.
Boring.
Go moldy. xD
I'm waiting for my St John camp.
15 Dec.
2 weeks to go.
-
Hmmm....
Jess went to KL.
Xhin Xhin, if I'm not mistaken, she supposed back from KL already.
Xuen, went to Bangkok.
Atuk is going to Singapore tonight.
All went for vacation.
I supposed at Phuket now.
Somehow, our trip had been canceled.
Owhhhh........
*sob sob*
My beach~ ~ ~
My mom supposed go to Hong Kong with my aunty to visit my Sa Cik Gong. (三叔公)
Cancel too.
No clothes for me. No shoes for me.
Thought want ask her buy clothes for me.
*sob sob*
So, I'll keep boring until 15 Dec.
That's all~


0 comments:
Post a Comment