BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

V stand for Happy Forever N Ever

V stand for victory.
V stand for peace.
My V would stand for Happy Forever N Ever.



Still in lazy mood.

- Lazy to touch my book.
- Lazy to touch my homework.
- Lazy to sms.
- Lazy to go to school.
- Lazy to go to tuition.

Gosh! I'm gonna die due to lazinessssss.



-



" I shall cry till the day she accepts me. "
" She is not my first. But, I like her the most. "

How i gonna tell you that she has the one that she loves already?
How i gonna tell you that maybe she just use you?
How i gonna tell you that maybe she just play you?
How i gonna tell you that you should just let it off?

Hey man! It's time for you to wake up!
If you ask me one more time, I would say worthless.
If you keep going on like this, it's really torturing.
You just 16. Just concentrate on study first.

Obviously, you really like her.
But the problem is She still likes you or not?
Who knows.

I really feel so sad when see you like this.
Cheer up!
You still got me, Tak Tak Dei , Jess B , Ah Shuen, this Alor Star gang!

We'll support you forever.
Best Friend Forever~

0 comments: