BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Call me Xiiao Lok , please~

Being happy does not take any effort.



Today, school was totally fantastic. After the meeting, we keep on chit-chatting. And we getting crazier. Serious!!!

Then we have our own super duper special name. It was specialized for us!!! And we'll call each other with the special name from now on.

*

Mine - Xiiao Lok
Jessie - Jess B
Lescyn - Za Po

*

etc etc.

At first, they wanted to name me as LOK MUI ( 骆妹 ). LOK MUI is in Cantonese. And it really sound like locking the door in Hokkien. Then i kept on doing objection! Finally they let off.
Hu~ Nearly become a KEY. xD

-

And... And... I have a good news! I get second places in essay competition that organized by SMKSA's Chinese Society. Trust me. I never ever thought that I will get second place. HOnestly, my essay is sucks. So, it really unexpected that I'll get NO.2

Congratulations to Jess B for getting NO.1~ Her essay nice~ ^^


That's all for today. Thank you.



p/s: addicted to speech currently.

0 comments: