Penang Trip
Photos below :I very enjoyed this trip.
Appreciate every moment with my friends during this trip.
And of course, I just found that I'm a shopaholic!!!!
Bought so many things until BANKRUPT.
Know what.
My daddy gave me RM100.
And I spent till RM0.
Still use my own money to buy things.
GOsh Gosh GOsh!
Happen so many things during this trip.
I think the happiest person sure is Xuen.
She wore a T-shirt which have a Japan flag on it.
Then, a uncle from Khoo Kongsi thought she was a Japanese.
Below is the conversation between that uncle,Xuen and my friends.
Uncle - U Xuen - X Friends - F
U : You are a japanese?
X : ( Laughing ) Yes yes! I'm from Japan.
F : Xuen, tipu!!!
U : Huh?!
After a second....
F : Uncle, she is a Japanese that know how to talk Mandarin!
U : Wah! really???
X : ( Excited ) Yes!
Xuen is getting excited! HAha... Not only that uncle. When we went Prangin Mall, got a person also thought she is a Japanese. Siok die her! xD
OKay. Okay.
Back to the trip.
It was totally awesome.
I had bought so many things.
Except for shoes~
I want shoes badly!!!!
But, don't have enough money. T________T
That's all~


2 comments:
Seem like u all juz went to visit the temple only =,=
hey speak english la!!!!english more standard ma!!!
Post a Comment