It's Wednesday!
Not a nice day.
My aunty in Penang has passed away this morning.
It's so so so sad.
I really hoped she will recover.
But, who knows...
She has gone forever and ever.
I quite close to her.
BUt now....
Last few days, I went Penang to visit her.
She looked torturing.
Many tubes....
She just done operation.
My uncle looked weak and tired.
Very obviously that he loses weight.
He took care of my aunty everyday.
He even didn't want to go home.
He stayed in hospital everyday.
I'm so sad when look my uncle.
I bet he very down now.
He's crying when told my parents about my aunty.
I never saw him crying before...
I still remember when my aunty gonna do operation.
She was in unconsciousness condition.
My cousin talked beside her ears.
" Mom, if u really feel torturing, just go......"
So sad.....
Aunty...
Rest in peace.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
My beloved aunty
Posted by Joe at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment