I knew it
Just now.
I'm crying for almost half an hour, I think.
It's quite hurt actually.
What you hope, what you expect can't be the reality.
I wait for almost 4 years already.
But, I'm not dare to tell.
Today, Ah Herng give me a talk.
What he says really encourage me to say out.
And yes.
I do so.
I made a first step.
Finding topic.
And yes.
I had done it successfully.
I thought everything will be fine.
And I planned to say already.
But, he told me by himself.
Ya. Listening from him is kinda hurt.
I used other more indirect way.
And result shows that I really cannot do what I gonna do just now.
If really like that, fine.
I should think earlier.
I shouldn't be so stupid.
Don't worry.
I decide to give up.
And know what.
I regret.
NO more second chance for me.
-
Thanks Ah Herng and Ah Mi for accompanying me.
Comfort me.
I feel better right now.
Crying is the best way for me.
-
Off then.
Mood-less.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
I'll give up
Posted by Joe at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment