BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yes, I can?

27 days to go.
SPM, a major examination.


I have started my revision. To be honest, I don't have any confidence. Something keep bothering me. Whenever I want to study, I'll start to think of my ability. I'm doubting about it. Everyone is putting high expectation on me. My dad, my mum, my sister, every single person in my house. Even my teacher. I always remember what she said to me in the past trial exam.

"I'm so disappointed of you."

She said this in front of my classmates. And of course I was shocked. That time I was frustrated enough about my add math result. The time she told me, I was totally collapsed. I try to hold myself from crying. At last, tears still trickled down... Pouring down perhaps. I cried for whole day.

From that day on, I lost my confidence. No more... What is left, is just a body without any spirit.

10A+
It seems far from me...
Will it getting nearer to me if I really study very hard?

Can I achieve it? I can't guarantee.
I don't even have the guts to say YES I CAN...

0 comments: