Mid year exam is over! =D
What a good news...
But, I have next target : Trial!
------------------------------------
Anyway, I go to H.Kong & Taiwan this coming Monday.
But, they last minute only told us that we need to pay 1k.
OMG.
I go where search money?!
Honestly, my parents currently facing financial problem.
It's hard to ask them give me 1k.
And I feel bad to take from them too.
So, what I gonna do now?
They want the money this Sunday.
And my parents ask me to tell them to owe first.
If I owe them, then they'll have bad impression on me.
Then this whole trip won't be fun.
No joke.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
I really can't find the way.
If someone could sponsor me RM600, then everything's fine.
But, trust me.
This not gonna happen on me. =(
God!
Help me!


0 comments:
Post a Comment