BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Online time!

Online time!
Now, i'm alone in my house.

know why?
Daddy and mommy go shopping.
Bro go tuition.

Wahaha...
quite happy actually.

I on the speaker loud.
Listening to my favourite song.
Posting blog.
Chatting with friends.

If daddy and mommy don't go shopping,
I now sure doing my homework.
can't online wad.

Today had marching practice.
I think i maybe being too fierce to the juniors.
But i just can't stand it.

The competition is around the corner.
But, we just done 2 formation.
The 2 super duper sucks formation.
Not neat at all!
Even the basic step they also can't master.

That's why i so moodless when practising.
I know maybe i'm being so serious.
But, this is me.

They can chat and play.
I don't care.
But not at practise time, please.

I just want them being more serious when practising.
Put more effort on it.
This is about competition.
Not playing around.

Juniors~ Sorry if i have offended you all.

1 comments:

яіи†akase said...

Gee ~ mai so flammable la, jiejie.

*ZI LIAN TIME*

WAHAHAHA, SEE, BO ME THE TEAM CANNOT MARCH NICELY. :D

^______^

Scold them la, glare at them and say "WOIE IDIOT, U DOWAN MARCH NICELY U GO AND BANG THE WALL SUAN LE" ~

lalalars ~