BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Friends Gathering

This is our graduate picture.



Yesterday,15/3 was my primary school reunion.

But,just a few people went only.
Girls just had 5 : Me,Xuen,Xhin,Rin & Sook Min
Boys, hmm... also a few people only.


Once i reached AS Mall, i was shocked!
I never thought this kind of thing would happened.
It quite let me moodless at first.
*(Just people who really closed with me know what had happened.)


After that,everything just quite okay.
I just tried to be happy again.
And it works!
Haha.. XD

We went watched movie " Dragon Ball Evolution".
Oh my god! The hero so handsome.
Hmm... Till now, i'm stil don't know his real name.
I just know his name in that movie--- GOKU.

Then, we went UNO.
We sat at there for quite some time.
We ate ice-cream( the cheapest one). haha...
And chit-chat.
It was great when chatting with old friends.
Then we ordered one more ice-cream and shared among us.
This one is the most expensive one! Haha..
After leaving UNO, Cheng found that he lost his money.
20ringgit something.
Pity him.


As friends, we have the responsibility to let him happy again!
To entertain him, we went singing K.

At first,it really best!
After that, all had to go tuition already.
Just left Xuen,Huei,XXX n me.
That's the time i felt really really moodless......
But, what can i do.
As i tumpang xuen's car.


Before going back, i saw ... I never thought about that.

I reached home at 9pm something like that.
Hmmm... Conclusion...

It was a nice day.
But,It could be the best day if...


*It's a secret.^^





***Too bad, i didn't bring camera.***
***So,no pictures. T_T***




0 comments: